You can add text to individual dates when you make a wall calendar.
- In the ALL MONTHS view, double-click the grid view of the month to see the individual days of that month.
- After the expanded view of the days opens, click a date to add text. You'll see an overlay like the one below.
- Click in the Add Text box and enter the text you want.
- To change the font, its size, or font options click the Text menu on the left and make your changes.
- When done, click SAVE to close the text overlay, or click SAVE + ADD MORE to add text to other dates.
- If you need to change the text later, click the date again to open the editor.
- You can only add one text field to a particular date and you are limited to one line of text.
- The font, font color and alignment can be changed, but font size is limited. Please be sure the text you enter fits the space if you choose a different font.
- If you choose to include both a photo and text on a given date, make sure the text color is visible on the photo. If it isn't visible, you can change the background color behind the text to make your text show better.
- You can include most special characters (e.g. ñ, ® , ½, µ, etc.) by copying them from the web or a word processing program and pasting them into the text box. You cannot type them into the box directly.
- If you have previously created a calendar project, you can import your saved date photos and text for wall calendars. See how in Importing text or photos for specific calendar date. This option is not currently available for desk calendars.