If you have previously created a calendar and added text or a photo to specific calendar dates, you can import them to any new wall calendar project. To do this, begin creating your calendar and when ready, follow these steps.
- Click the Date Options icon on the bottom left and expand the "Import saved dates" area (see right).
- Click Edit to view the dates you've saved for previous calendars.
- Either click SELECT ALL, or select the individual dates you want to use.
- Click IMPORT, and your selections will be added to the calendar, provided you have not used different versions of text or photos for dates in previous projects.
- If you get a "Custom dates conflict" screen like the one below, simply select the one entry from each date shown, and click IMPORT.
Once your saved dates have been imported, you can edit them as needed. Editing options include, replacing photos, modifying the text, the font, font color or text alignment.
Note: This option is not currently available for desk calendars.