Creating a calendar is easy. There are two ways to start a personalized calendar.
- Start from the calendar page and select the calendar type (wall or desk), design and size. Then click MAKE THIS CALENDAR. That takes you to our calendar builder. Add photos from your photo collection, devices or other sources such as Facebook, Flickr and Instagram.
- From your photos and albums select all the photos you want to use in your calendar. The selected photos are copied to the well on the left side. Then click SELECT A PRODUCT and choose calendars. Select calendar type (wall or desk), size and design. Then click MAKE THIS CALENDAR. This will take you to our calendar builder with your selected photos.
If you start a calendar, and don't have time to complete it, you can save your work and return to work on it later from the PROJECTS page.
For a quick demo about creating a calendar, see Creating a calendar
See these FAQs for more details about making a calendar:
- Place a photo on a particular calendar date
- Add text to a particular calendar date
- Import text or photos for specific calendar dates (wall calendars only)
- Use Autofill to add photos to your photo book or calendar
- Change the layout of book, calendar or other project pages
- Shuffle your layout to rearrange photos on a book or calendar page
- Change the design for specific pages of a book or calendar
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project page
- Add embellishments to your project pages
- Add text to your project pages
- Edit a photo on a calendar page or cover
- Add borders to photos in your project pages
- Delete a photo from a project page
- Jump to a page or the cover of your calendar
- View the images you've used in your project