Creating a calendar is easy. There are two ways to start a personalized calendar.
- Start from the calendar page and select the calendar type (wall or desk), design and size. Then click MAKE THIS CALENDAR. This takes you to where you can select photos from one or more albums or other sources such as Facebook, Flickr and Instagram (you need at least 13 photos for a single photo per page and the cover, but you can select as many as you want). Click ADD SELECTED PHOTOS to include them in your calendar.
- Or, start by selecting your photos first. From your photos and albums select all the photos you want to use in your calendar. The selected photos are copied to the well on the left side. Then click SELECT A PRODUCT and choose calendars. Select calendar type (wall or desk), size and design. Then click MAKE THIS CALENDAR. This will take you to our calendar builder with your selected photos.
Tips about creating a calendar
You'll be prompted about using Autofill to automatically and quickly place your photos in the calendar, or to place them manually. Autofill is the fastest and easiest way to create a calendar. You can then move your photos around, reorder pages, etc. After making your choice, you'll be taken to your workspace, where you can see your photo collection and drag photos manually to "PHOTO HERE" boxes, or anywhere on a page. You can drag a lot of photos to a page! Just drag them to any empty space, and click SHUFFLE until you see a layout you like.
Once you begin creating a calendar, you can't change the size, but you can change your design, page layouts, and many other things via the option menu on the left (and undo anything you don't like). Also, if you start a calendar, and don't have time to complete it, you can save your work and return to work on it later from your PROJECTS page.
For a quick demo about creating a calendar, see Creating a calendar
See these FAQs for more details about calendar options:
- Place a photo on a particular calendar date
- Add text to a particular calendar date
- Import text or photos for specific calendar dates (wall calendars only)
- Use Autofill to add photos to your photo book or calendar
- Auto Arrange photo layout when adding photos to a book or calendar page
- Change the layout of book, calendar or other project pages
- Shuffle your layout to rearrange photos on a book or calendar page
- Change the design for specific pages of a book or calendar
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project page
- Add embellishments to your project pages
- Add text to your project pages
- Edit a photo on a calendar page or cover
- Add borders to photos in your project pages
- Delete a photo from a project page
- Jump to a page or the cover of your calendar
- View the images you've used in your project