Creating a photo book is easy and there are 2 ways to start one.
- Start from the photo books page. Select the book type, size and design you want, and click MAKE THIS PHOTOBOOK. This takes you to where you can select photos from one or more albums (you need at least 22 photos for a single photo per page and covers, but you can select as many as you want). Click ADD SELECTED PHOTOS to include them in your book.
- Or, start by selecting your photos first in your photo album pages. Once you've selected them, click "Make a Book" in the left menu. On the books page, click a book type, and choose the size and design you want. Then click MAKE THIS PHOTO BOOK This takes you to the book builder with the selected photos.
Tips about creating a book
You'll be prompted about using Autofill to automatically and quickly place your photos in the book, or to place them manually. Autofill is the fastest and easiest way to create a book. You can then move your photos around, reorder pages, etc. After making your choice, you'll be taken to your book, where you can see your photo collection and drag photos manually to "PHOTO HERE" boxes, or anywhere on a page. You can drag a lot of photos to a page! Just drag them to any empty space, and click SHUFFLE until you see a layout you like.
Once you begin creating a book, you can't change the book size, but you can change your book design, page layouts, and many other things via the option menu on the left (and undo anything you don't like). Also, if you start a book, and don't have time to complete it, you can save your work and return to work on it later from your PROJECTS page.
For some quick demos about creating a photo book, see these tutorials:
- Creating photo books on Snapfish, part 1
- Creating and editing photo books on Snapfish, part 2
- Creating and editing photo books on Snapfish, part 3
See these FAQs for more details about photo book options:
- Use Autofill to add photos to your photo book or calendar
- Shuffle photos on a book or calendar page, and other products
- Rearranging photos on photo book pages with Shuffle Gallery
- Change the layout of book, calendar or other project pages
- Change the design for specific pages of a book or calendar
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project page
- Add embellishments to your project pages
- Add text to your project pages
- Align photos, text, and embellishments on a page or project
- Edit a photo on a book page
- Delete a photo from a project page
- Add borders to photos in your project pages
- Jump to a page or the front or back cover in a photo book
- Change the order of pages in a photo book
- Add or delete photo book pages
- View the images you've used in your photo book
- Upgrading photo book type