Creating a photo book is easy and there are 2 ways to start one.
- Start from the photo books page. Select the book type, size and design you want, and click MAKE THIS PHOTOBOOK. This takes you to our book builder. Add the photos you want to use in your book.
- Start by selecting all the photos you want to use from your photo pages. Then click SELECT A PRODUCT and choose PHOTO BOOKS. Select the book type, size and design you want, and click MAKE THIS PHOTOBOOK. This takes you to the book builder with the selected photos.
TIPS ABOUT BOOK BUILDING:
Once you begin creating a book, you don't have the option to change the book size, but you can change your book design. If you start a book, and don't have time to complete it, you can save your work and return to work on it later from the PROJECTS page.
As you create your book, you have the option to use Autofill to automatically and quickly arrange your photos. This is the fastest and easiest way to create a book. You can then move your photos around, reorder pages, etc.
For some quick demos about creating a photo book, see these tutorials:
- Creating photo books on Snapfish, part 1
- Creating and editing photo books on Snapfish, part 2
- Creating and editing photo books on Snapfish, part 3
See these FAQs for more details about making a book:
- Use Autofill to add photos to your photo book or calendar
- Use Auto Arrange when manually adding photos to a book or calendar page
- Rearranging photos on photo book pages with Shuffle Gallery
- Change the layout of book, calendar or other project pages
- Change the design for specific pages of a book or calendar
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project page
- Add embellishments to your project pages
- Add text to your project pages
- Edit a photo on a book page
- Delete a photo from a project page
- Add borders to photos in your project pages
- Jump to a page or the front or back cover in a photo book
- Change the order of pages in a photo book
- Add pages to my photo book
- Delete a page from my photo book
- View the images you've used in your photo book