Shuffle is a feature that quickly rearranges the layout of photos on your product (or individual pages of a book or calendar). It can be used repeatedly to cycle though many different photo arrangements. Depending on the number of photos, the layout styles and variations that Shuffle generates are virtually endless. Shuffle is available for calendar pages, canvases, mugs, collage prints, posters, and other products.
To use shuffle, place your photos on the work space, and then click the SHUFFLE button (the crossed arrows icon shown right). Click it again to see another layout. Keep applying shuffle until you reach a layout you like. You can always click Undo to go back to a previous arrangement.
Keep in mind:
- You can shuffle empty photo spots on a product, but it will save you time to place your photos on the work space before shuffling. Don't worry about arranging the photos manually as you place them, because shuffling will do the work for you.
- Shuffling only applies to photos, not embellishments or text areas where you have already entered text. Photos will be arranged around your text and embellishments when you shuffle. This includes text that is part of any Designs you may be using (for example, the names of months in a calendar).
- Shuffle may insert a text area into the page, if you have not already entered one.
- Some Designs offer the Shuffle feature, though others do not.
- If you have stacked photos on the page, shuffling will separate them completely so each photo will be entirely visible.
- Even if you have only one photo on a page, you can still use Shuffle. The feature will quickly let you cycle through layouts with various photo sizes, including a full page arrangement, or one with a text area above, below or beside the photo.
- The feature is very useful when you have many photos to arrange, or don't want to sift through our numerous layouts to find one that matches the number of photos you are using.
See the images below that show three applications of the shuffle function on a Collage Print: