You can add photos to individual days in your wall calendar. Each date can contain only a single photo, and a single line of text, but these can be different for each date you choose. Follow these steps for each individual date.
- In the ALL MONTHS view, double-click the grid view of the month to see the individual days of that month.
- Drag and drop the photo from the photo well on the left onto the date (see below).
- If the photo needs to be cropped differently, or you want to zoom in on a person, click the date and a screen like the one below will open.
- In the photo editing screen you can zoom in on a photo by dragging the slider bar at the top and you can re-position the image to the person or area you want to appear. You can also delete the photo if you decide not to use one.
- While the screen is open, you can also add text and choose any text options you want.
- When done with editing, click SAVE.
If you have previously created a calendar project, you can import your saved date photos and text for wall calendars. See how in Importing text or photos for specific calendar date.