Sharing whole albums
- You can share albums from the albums page using the sharing tool on the album thumbnail. Mouse over the album you want to share and click the middle icon that appears (see right).
- Alternatively, you can go to the album detail page, and click SHARE on the album header/cover (see below).
- You'll get a popup where you can choose to share by email, link, or Facebook (see more on the differences).
Sharing selected photos from one or more albums
- Start from a photo album, and select the photos you want to share by clicking the check-mark in the lower right corner of the ones you want. When selected, check-marks turn blue in the album and photos stack up at the top left.
- Once you've selected photos from the first album, you can include photos from other albums by clicking the BACK link and going to other albums. The selected photos from each album will appear at the top left of any album until you clear the selections.
- Once you've selected the photos you want, click the Options icon at the bottom of the left menu (see right).
- Click Share from the Options menu.
- Again you will get a popup where you can choose to share by email, link, or Facebook (see more on the differences).
Notes about sharing
- You can only share the albums you own with others. However, you can order products from photos in any album shared directly with you.
- Project sharing is not yet available.
- Everyone you have shared an album with will see the latest version of your photos if you make changes to that album.
- Sharing is restricted to 3-5 albums to day.
More information about sharing
For a quick video tutorial about sharing, see Sharing albums.
See the following FAQs for details about sharing