There is currently no unshare function but if you wish to no longer share an album, you can make a copy of it and delete the one you had shared.
- First open the album and click "SELECT ALL".
- Then click "Options" on the left, and select, "COPY" (see below).
- From there, type in a new album name to create a copy.
- Once the photos are copied, you'll be presented with an option to CLOSE, which returns you to the original shared album, or to VIEW ALBUM, which displays the new unshared version. It's a good idea to check the new album to ensure the photos have been copied.
- If you chose CLOSE, select all the photos again, and in the Options menu, click "DELETE".
- If you chose VIEW ALBUM, re-open the originally shared album, select all the photos again, and in the Options menu, click "DELETE".