The Snapfish Photo Tiles App is designed exclusively for iOS devices and has a streamlined flow for creating photo tiles. With the app you can create up to 8 photo tiles at a time before adding them to your cart and you can follow up with additional batches of tiles if you want to add more to your order.
Features and limitations
- No account, registration or login is required. The app only supports guest checkout.
- Order History can be displayed to monitor order status, order tracking and to reorder tiles
Note: if you remove the app from your device, your order history will be removed.
- Tile editing options include editing photo brightness and contrast, zooming in and photo placement.
- Tiles are limited to a single photo per tile
Steps for creating tiles
- Download and install the Snapfish Photo Tiles app from the Apple Store.
- Open the app and tap CREATE NOW.
- Tap up to 8 photos and then DONE to preview your tiles (each photo will be displayed as a tile).
- Scroll through the tiles using the arrow on the right (or left) to navigate.
- Ensure the photos are placed properly and don't need editing.
- If any need editing, tap the photo and then:
- Pinch the photo to zoom in and drag it to the desired location or
- Tap Brightness or Contrast, and use the slider bar to increase or decrease or
- Tap Delete to remove the photo tile from the order.
- Tap DONE when finished editing an individual tile.
- Tap ADD TO CART when done editing all tiles.
- If you want to create more tiles at this time, tap CREATE MORE; otherwise tap CHECKOUT NOW to begin checking out.
Placing your order
- The top of the checkout screen shows the tiles as icons (see right). Tap the downward arrow on the right to see the individual tiles with their photo where you can increase the quantity of each tile in the order, if desired. You can also delete individual tiles in this view.
- Below the list, select the Shipping Speed and tap pencil icon to enter the Ship to Address.
- Next tap the pencil icon to enter the Payment Method.
- Enter a coupon code if you have one, and tap the downward arrow on right of Order Total to view details.
- When done entering these fields, tap the appropriate button at the bottom to place your order (see right).
Once your order is submitted, you will see an order confirmation page with your order details.
Reordering tiles from a previous order
- Tap the menu icon at the top left
- Tap Order History
- Navigate to the order you want and click Tap for Reorder
- The order will display, where you can tap the blue Reorder link on the right of the tile you want.
- The tile editing menu will appear in case you want to make any changes.
- When done with any changes, tap ADD TO CART.
- Repeat the above steps for each tile you want to reorder.
- When done, tap the shopping cart icon and checkout as described above.