Afterpay is an interest free payment option that gives you the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four instalments, made every 2 weeks.
How does Afterpay work?
- At checkout you can select to create an account with Afterpay, or login with your existing account details.
- Afterpay allows for a purchase to be broken up into 4 interest free payments.
- Orders still process immediately, you do not have to wait for all the payments to be made.
- Your order must be between $1-$2,000 in order to qualify for Afterpay.
- Pre-approved Spend limits may vary for first time and newer Afterpay users.
- Credit limits may increase over time as the service is used and on time payments are made.
- All items in your shopping cart must be eligible for instalments with Afterpay
- If you would like further details about your eligibility you can contact Afterpay Customer Support via their help page: https://help.afterpay.com/hc/en-au
How Do I Use Afterpay?
- At Snapfish checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method.
- Register or create an Afterpay account directly from the Snapfish shopping cart using the Pop-up window.
- The pop-up window will prompt you to provide payment details (Visa, Mastercard or Amex).
- If you’ve used Afterpay before, just log into your Afterpay account and complete your order -- it’s that easy!
How Does the Payment Schedule Work?
- Your first payment is required at the time of purchase.
- The remaining three payments are due every 2 weeks in instalments and will be drawn from your selected payment method/account.
- If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log into your Afterpay account to do so.
What if I can’t pay an Afterpay installment?
- If funds are not available or you otherwise do not make your payment when it is due, late fees may apply. Click here for complete terms.
Can I use Afterpay if I’m an international customer?
- Afterpay is only offered to customers who have a AU billing address, a AU Visa, Mastercard (credit or debit card) or Amex and a AU mobile phone number.
How Do I Find Out More About Afterpay?
- For more information or if you have a question about your Afterpay account, please visit Afterpay’s FAQ page here.