Clearpay is an interest free payment option that gives you the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four instalments, made every 2 weeks.
How does Clearpay work?
- At checkout you can select to create an account with Clearpay, or login with your existing account details.
- Clearpay allows for a purchase to be broken up into 4 interest free payments.
- Orders still process immediately, you do not have to wait for all the payments to be made.
- Your order must be between £1-£1,000 in order to qualify for Clearpay.
- Pre-approved Spend limits may vary for first time and newer Clearpay users.
- Credit limits may increase over time as the service is used and on time payments are made.
- All items in your shopping cart must be eligible for instalments with Clearpay
- If you would like further details about your eligibility you can contact Clearpay Customer Support via their help page: https://help.clearpay.co.uk/hc/en-gb
How do I Use Clearpay?
- At Snapfish checkout, choose Clearpay as your payment method.
- Register or create an Clearpay account directly from the Snapfish shopping cart using the Pop-up window.
- The pop-up window will prompt you to provide payment details (Visa, Mastercard or Amex).
- If you’ve used Clearpay before, just log into your Clearpay account and complete your order -- it’s that easy!
How Does the Payment Schedule Work?
- Your first payment is required at the time of purchase.
- The remaining three payments are due every 2 weeks in instalments and will be drawn from your selected payment method/account.
- If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log into your Clearpay account to do so.
What if I can’t pay an Clearpay installment?
- If funds are not available or you otherwise do not make your payment when it is due, late fees may apply. Click here for complete terms.
Can I use Clearpay if I’m an international customer?
- Clearpay is only offered to customers who have a UK billing address, a UK Visa, Mastercard (credit or debit card) or Amex and a UK mobile phone number.
How Do I Find Out More About Clearpay?
- For more information or if you have a question about your Clearpay account, please visit Clearpay’s FAQ page here.