Last updated May 20th 2020
Will the production of my order be affected?
Our printing facilities are currently open and operating as usual, although with the safety measures taken (see below), processing your order may take a little longer than usual. The expected delivery date provided at check-out takes this into account, so you should know when your order will arrive. This is an evolving situation, we will continue to keep you updated on any further real time developments. For the latest, please check this FAQ.
Will the delivery of my order be affected?
Royal Mail and UPS, our main logistic partners, are operating as usual for orders shipped after May 11th 2020. Delays have occurred, for some parcels, between mid-April and the 9th of May 2020, due to reduced transport capacity in the network to some destinations, causing a backlog at the sorting facility of Royal Mail in Heathrow (Worldwide Distribution Centre), and some service disruptions at An Post in Ireland or other European postal services. This has caused up to 2 weeks delays in delivery and, according to Royal Mail, it is now resolved and delivery times are back to those announced when you place an order.
Are all products available?
Some products may be temporarily unavailable. Our website contains all up-to-date information regarding product availability. Only available products can be ordered.
Will customer service be affected? Can I still get help?
We are still available 24/7 by chat to assist our customers. You may also call us during or hours of operation or send as an email. We have plans in place to avoid disruption; however, as this is an evolving situation, our customer service hours and operations are subject to change. For the latest, please check this FAQ.
Which safety precautions do you have in place to prevent the transmission of Covid-19?
Our printing facility has taken measures to enhance the safety and reduce risks of contamination:
- All staff are following all guidance and information provided by the NHS, WHO and the government as communicated by email and posters installed in the workplace;
- Employees who are in contact with products handle them with gloves;
- All production employees have been personally issued with a bottle of hand sanitiser and have access to clinical sanitiser wipes to allow frequent cleaning of machinery control panels and surfaces;
- The recommended 2m social distancing advice is being followed and walkways throughout the factory have been modified to include a one way system to support this. Welfare facilities have been modified to ensure that the 2m distance is adhered to;
- The cleaning team have intensified their schedule to concentrate on all commonly used areas and surfaces, using recommended disinfectant products;
- No external visitors are being allowed access to the site. Critical maintenance contractors are subject to the submission of a COVID-19 risk assessment before entry is permitted and all non-critical maintenance has been suspended.
For all these reasons, we believe that we make every effort to guarantee the health and safety of our employees, our products and our customers.
**For the latest information on corona virus and best practices on staying healthy, please visit the website for the World health organization at https://www.who.int