Your privacy is important to us. Full details of your privacy rights and how to exercise them are found in our Privacy Notice. A summary of important points regarding exercising your privacy is provided below:
Where is your Privacy Notice?
US Privacy Notice
UK Privacy Notice
IE Privacy Notice
AU Privacy Notice
NZ Privacy Notice
How can I delete my account?
To delete your account, we have a system that allows you to request account deletion yourself. Please see Delete your account to learn how.
Who can I speak to regarding my privacy?
If you have any additional questions about your request, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I make a request regarding the right to know, access or delete my data?
Simply download the form below, fill it out and send it to email@example.com as an attachment. Alternatively, please contact us using one of the methods above and provide the following:
- Please indicate whether you are:
- A resident of California
- Inquiring on behalf of a resident of California
- Or an individual located within the EEA or the UK.
- Please provide the following personal information:
- First name
- Last name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Billing address (if you have previously made a purchase with Snapfish)
- Please indicate the nature of your request:
- Right to know
- Right to access
- Right to deletion / erasure
- If you are located within EEA or the UK, you may also elect the following rights:
- Restriction of processing
- Data portability
- Object to processing
- If you are an authorized agent requesting on behalf of a Californian resident, please state as such in your request and upload proof of your registration with the California Secretary of State, power of attorney, or written and signed permission to act on the individual’s behalf.