Once you start creating a photo project, the first step is usually to select photos and you'll be prompted to do this for most products right away. Steps follow for selecting photos from your account and/or uploading them from various sources.
- If photos are part of the design, you'll be prompted by an overlay like the one shown below on the left, when the builder opens. If you are not prompted, click Photos in the left menu (see below right).
- In the overlay (or the Photos menu), click GET PHOTOS to see one of 2 menus, where you can choose the source of your photos.
- If you already have the photos you want to use in the project, click MY SNAPFISH ACCOUNT and select your photos by clicking them. Continue selecting from other albums if you wish and when ready, click ADD TO PROJECT. Skip the next step unless you want to upload photos from other sources.
- If you don't have the photos in your account, click one of the other photo source options. The next screen varies depending on your photo source.
- For computer: Edit the album options and upload preferences, if desired, and then click SELECT PHOTOS, navigate to your photos and select those you want in your project. you want. See the screen and album options below.
- For Facebook, Google Photos, Instagram, or Flickr: You'll need to log into your account before finding and selecting your photos. Click UPLOAD (or SELECT) to begin uploading. Note: changing album name or choosing an existing album is an optional from Facebook, Instagram and Flickr screens but not for Google Photos.
(click a screen to see a larger view)
From your computer:
From Google Photos
- The photos will upload to the album in your account and when they finish uploading, you'll end up back in the builder. For books and calendars you will get a screen asking if you want to Autofill the photos but for other products, the photos appear in the menu and you can just drag them to any open photo area.