Cards are available in sets of 20 and are two-sided, meaning you have two surfaces to work with. The front of the card is often a design, with a specific layout where you can insert your photos or text, whereas the back of the card is blank, unless you select a layout with photo spots, text areas, or both. To order cards, follow these steps.
- When the app home page opens, tap the CARDS tile.
- Then scroll down to see what's available and tap the product you want.
- Select your photo source at the top (your Phone, or your Snapfish, Google Photos, Instagram, or Facebook account).
- Select one or more photos. You only need 1 to start, but you may need more for cards with multiple photo spots on the front, and the back of your card can fit up to 12.
a. Tap the check mark box at the top right of a date (or album) to select all photos in that album.
b. To select individual photos, tap the date or album, and then select the check mark for individual photos.
- When you are done selecting photos, click the check-mark at the top right (see below).
- Once you've selected photos, one or more will be placed on the card and you'll see the main card screen. In this view you can:
- Preview any of your other selected photos, just drag one up from the bottom of the photo spot you want to replace.
- To add a new photo to the project, tap the large + sign on the bottom left.
- To zoom in, re-position or rotate a photo tap the pencil icon. Use 2 fingers to stretch the image and drag it to display the printed area you want and tap the check-mark on the upper right when you are done
- If there is a a text box on your project, click the text area, enter your text, and adjust the font, size, color and alignment as you like. When done, click the check mark on the upper right of the text editing panel.
- Tap Layouts to change the layout. Layouts may be limited for the front, but there are a wide variety for the back of the card including layouts with text, text and photos, and multiple photos
- Tap the curled arrow icon on the right to work on the back of the card. Then tap LAYOUT to add a layout with photo areas or text, or both and fill any new areas as above
- Tap CARD OPTIONS to select rounded corners, or change the paper type. We currently offer Standard and Premium cardstock.
- To save your project to work on it later, tap the Save icon on the upper right at any time.
- Items: Expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove or Edit items, if desired.
- Shipping Speed: Tap the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Ship To: Tap the pencil icon and enter the shipping address.
- Enter Payment Method: Tap the pencil icon to enter your credit card or PayPal information.
- Enter Coupon Code: Tap the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: Expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
Important: After adding your photos, you can save your project any time by tapping the Save icon on the upper right, so if you need to stop your work, and finish it later, make sure to save before exiting. Then, to access your project again, tap the main menu, and select Saved Projects (see screen below).
- Many customers find it easier to select photos before choosing a product, especially if they have just uploaded photos. When you select photos, you will see several options at the bottom of your library screen. Just click SHOP, select a product, and continue at step 5 above.
- Also, once you add a project to the cart, you can edit it from within the cart by expanding the product details and tapping the pencil icon.