Making a mug, water bottle or travel tumbler is quick and easy; here's how.
- From most pages hover your mouse over the PHOTO GIFTS link and click Mugs + Drinkware; then click the one you want.
- On the description page, select the size or style you want, if more than one is available and click CREATE NOW.
- On the next page, click GET PHOTOS if prompted, and pick the photo (or photos) you want to include. Then click ADD SELECTED PHOTOS. Your workspace will open, showing your photos on the left with the workspace on the right.
- If you like the mug layout and design, skip the next 2 options and begin placing your photos, otherwise follow the next 2 steps to choose an alternative layout or design, or a different background.
- Click Layout or Designs in the left menu. There are many choices including many with multiple photos, and text areas you can enter, and among Designs, styled text for special occasions.
- For a different background, click Background. You can select a COLOR, TEXTURE, or choose from a COLLECTION. If your photo covers the entire mug then the background color doesn't matter. If your layout has spaces between photos, the background color will show.
- Drag and drop your photos into the photo slots. You can change the size of the photos by dragging the corner of the photo to your desired size. You can also re-position the photos in the layout by dragging the photos from one place to another.
- Other options for creating your mug:
- EDIT your photos if you wish. To do this click on the photo you wish to edit, and the editing menu will appear. You can CROP a photo, LAYER photos on top of each other, or DELETE a photo from a photo slot.
- Add embellishments if you'd like. There are a lot to choose from. Once you place an embellishment on your project, drag a corner and drag it to change the size, then drag it to where you want it.
- If your layout or design has text fields, click the text area, and enter your own. You can change TEXT COLOR, FONT, SIZE, and ALIGNMENT in the menu.
- For some types of mugs, you can click SIZE in the left menu to choose a different size of mug.
- Now SAVE your project and title it so you can find it later. Click REVIEW & BUY and be sure to look over your design. Use the ROTATE icon above the display to see both sides of your mug, or Zoom to take a closer look.
- If you like what you see, choose the quantity of mugs, if you want more than one, and click ADD TO CART.
You'll be taken to your cart where you can check out or continue shopping.
For details on mug options, see these articles.
- Shuffle photos on a project
- Change the layout of a project
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project
- Add embellishments to your project
- Add text to your project
- Align photos, text, and embellishments on a page or project
- Edit a photo on a project
- Delete a photo from a project
- View the images you've used in your project