We hate to see you go, but you can request to cancel your Snapfish membership yourself by navigating to your Account Settings page.
- Click one of the links above and log into your account if you have not already done so. The option is at the bottom of the Account Settings page. Click "Proceed with Delete Account "to begin (see below).
- Select the reason you are canceling, or enter one via "Other" if your reason is not listed.
- Click the check box to acknowledge your intent.
- Then click the DELETE ACCOUNT button.
- A confirmation screen appears informing you that you will receive an email to verify and confirm your request (see below). Click the button to close the window, and check your email for the confirmation.
- Open the email confirmation and click "Confirm Account Deletion" button (see below).
- Clicking the button will open a browser window, like the one shown below, where you must click, "Delete Account" to confirm your request.
We hope you will reconsider your decision and give us another chance to make things better. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We do make mistakes, but we also try hard to learn from them and make things better for our customers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to keep you with us.