When you open a photo details page there are a number of things you can do by clicking the icons at the top of the page.
- SLIDESHOW starts a slideshow of the whole album
- CAPTION lets you replace the file name with your own text. Captions currently only appear in your slideshows.
- EDIT lets you modify the photo. Learn more
- FAVOURITE flags the photo for your Favourites album, a special album where you can access all your favorite photos in one place. Learn more
- DOWNLOAD copies a full size version of the photo to your computer or storage device.
- INFO shows an information panel on the right of the photo with data such as date taken, resolution, camera used and camera settings.
- DELETE removes the photo from the album. If it is the only copy of the photo it will also be deleted from the account.
- MORE gives you the option to make the photo the album cover, or move or copy it to another album.
In addition to these options, you can select the photo by clicking on the check mark on the photo so it can be used for creating a product, or other options in the album view, such as sharing, copying, moving or deleting. Learn more
- MY PHOTOS, your photo library
- Your album displays, and things you can do in an album
- Editing photos in your library
- Selecting photos for prints, photo products and other options
- Zooming in and panning edits to make close-up photos in your library
- Copy, move or delete photos, or set one as the album cover in your library
- Use MY FAVOURITES to quickly find your favourite photos
- How to upload photos (tutorial)
- Uploading and importing photos to your account