When you upload photos, we create an album for you in your library. But you can change many things in your album views, including the title, the date, the cover photo, and more. You can sort, or manually drag photos to whatever arrangement you want. The following options are available once you click MY PHOTOS, and click the album you want to change.
- To change the album name, date or description, simply click the field and type your text (see below).
- Simply click one of icons below the description to do the following:
- SELECT ALL selects all photos in the album for creating products, sharing, copying, moving or deleting
- REARRANGE to manually organize the display of photos within the album: (after clicking the icon, just drag and drop each photo to where you want it and then click DONE)
- SLIDESHOW starts a slideshow of the album
- SHARE allows you to share the album with others
- DELETE to remove the album from your account
- UPLOAD PHOTOS to add more photos to the album from your MY COMPUTER, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE PHOTOS, INSTAGRAM or FLICKR
Note: To change the background photo that appears behind the text, see the last option in "Photo options within an album" (below).
- Below the album cover on the left side, you can sort the photo display within the album. Normally the photos display from oldest to newest, but you can choose newest to oldest or, if you rearrange the photos manually, then you will see CUSTOM SORT, as shown above. You can switch between any of the sorting methods without affecting your custom rearrangement of the photos.
- Click Show Photo Titles to display the current file name for display in the album or slideshow. Once they appear, just click each one to change the text from the default
- You can also quickly order prints of the album's photos by clicking the EXPRESS PRINTS button on the right.
Photo options within an album
- To open a detailed view of a photo, click the + sign at the top right of the photo (see right). The page that opens will allow you to edit the photo, caption the photo, and many other options. Learn more
- To select photos for a project, or to share, move, copy. download or delete, click the check mark at the bottom right of each individual photo (see right). The icon will change to blue as shown below.
- With selected photos you can select a product to create in the menu on the left or click Options to share, move, copy, download, edit the date or delete the selected photos. If you choose to copy or move them, you will need to select an existing album or create a new one for the selected photos (see right).
- To set a photo as the album cover, mouse over an individual photo, click the gear icon that appears (see below) and then click Make Album Cover. This menu can also be used to rotate, edit, copy, move, download, edit the date or delete a photo, though it will only act on the single photo, unlike the previous option which is for multiple photos.
- MY PHOTOS -- all your online albums and photos
- Photo details pages and what you can do there
- Editing photos in your library
- Selecting photos for prints, photo products and other options
- Zooming in and panning edits to make close-up photos in your library
- Copy, move or delete photos, or set one as the album cover in your library
- Use MY FAVOURITES to quickly find your favourite photos
- How to upload photos (tutorial)
- Uploading and importing photos to your account
- Download photos from your account to your computer