When you open a photo details page there are a number of things you can do by clicking the icons at the top of the page.
- SLIDESHOW starts a slideshow of the whole album
- TITLES OFF displays the file name which you can rename (titles show captions in the slideshow and album screens).
- EDIT lets you modify the photo. Learn more
- FAVOURITE flags the photo for your Favourites album, a special album where you can access all your favorite photos in one place. Learn more
- DOWNLOAD copies a full-size version of the photo to your computer or storage device.
- INFO shows an information panel on the right of the photo with data such as date taken, resolution, camera used and camera settings. You can edit the date taken in this view.
- DELETE removes the photo from the album. If it is the only copy of the photo it will also be deleted from the account.
- MORE gives you the option to rotate, move, copy or make the photo the album cover.
In addition to these options:
- You can select the photo by clicking the check mark on the photo to use it for creating a product, or other options in the album view.
- Navigate sequentially through your other photos by clicking the arrow icon on the right or left of the display or selecting another photo in the album in the display at the bottom of the screen.
- Return to the album view by clicking the back arrow on the upper left.
- MY PHOTOS, your photo library
- Your album displays, and things you can do in an album
- Editing photos in your library
- Editing photos in your library (tutorial)
- Selecting photos for prints, photo products and other options
- Zooming in and panning edits to make close-up photos in your library
- Copy, move or delete photos, or set one as the album cover in your library
- Uploading and importing photos to your account