The Albums Tab
When you click MY PHOTOS at the top of most pages, you are taken to the ALBUMS view of your photo library. There you can view all your albums with your most recent albums at the top. Each album is represented with a thumbnail of the album cover under the year and month the album was uploaded (see below).
- To view all the photos in an album, or modify the album or photos themselves, just click one. Learn more about album options
- To use album filters and view specific subsets of albums, click MY ALBUMS (details below)
- To find a particular date, click the "Jump to" menu above the album display and select the month or year your albums were uploaded.
- To change the order your albums are displayed, click NEWEST TO OLDEST at the top, which is the default and choose either of the other options: 1) Oldest to newest, or 2) Recently modified.
- To see options for individual albums, move your cursor over an album to see three icons (see right), which allow you:
- To order prints of the whole album
- To share, delete or view a slideshow of an album
- To select all the photos in an album
- To get an alternative view of your photos, click the Photos tab above the album display.
The Photos Tab
Like the Album view, the Photos tab shows your photos by the date of their upload, but also shows them by creation date for any new copies that you've edited and saved on the site. The other major differences include:
- Up to 10 photos from each date are shown in the Photos view, whereas only the cover photo shows in the Album view.
- If you have more for a given date, click the VIEW ALL icon to see all the photos for that date.
- You can select all of the photos for making a project, or to share, move, copy, download, edit the date or delete the photos, by clicking SELECT ALL above the photos, and then clicking Options on the left.
- If you hover your mouse over an individual photo, you can chose to rotate, edit, copy, move, use as the album cover, or delete the photo (see right).
- Jump to and sorting options in the Photos view work like they do in the Album view.
We also provide filters to display specific subsets of photos, which you can access in the menu on the right of the Albums tab:
- FRIENDS ALBUMS (Albums that others have shared with you),
- MY SHARED ALBUMS (Albums you have shared with others) and
- MY FAVOURITES (a special collection of your photos that you have individually marked as favorites. Learn more about favourites
- Your albums, and what you can do with them
- Photo details pages and what you can do there
- Editing photos in your library
- Selecting photos for prints, photo products and other options
- Zooming in and panning edits to make close-up photos in your library
- Copy, move or delete photos, or set one as the album cover in your library
- Use MY FAVOURITES to quickly find your favourite photos
- How to upload photos (tutorial)
- Uploading and importing photos to your account
- Download photos from your account to your computer