You can share, copy or delete up to 5 photos at a time from your Snapfish account with the app.
- Tap PHOTOS and select Snapfish as your photo source.
- Select up to 5 photos.
- Once you do, a menu icon appears on the upper right (see right). Tap the icon to see the options.
- Tap one of the three options shown (see right).
- Tapping SHARE opens a list of your Android apps. Tap the one you want to use for sharing your selected photos
- Tapping COPY adds copies of the photos to your clipboard, and you can paste them into other apps on your mobile device.
- Tapping DELETE opens a dialog screen to ensure you want to remove the selected photos from your account. Tap "Delete" to complete the removal. This cannot be undone.
- You can only share, copy or delete photos from your Snapfish account. These options are not available for photos on your mobile device, Google Photos, Instagram or Facebook accounts.
- The Copy option will allow you to Paste the selected photos into another program.