You can share, save to your device, or print up to 5 photos at a time on your printer with the app. Here's how.
- Select up to 5 photos. When you select the first photo, a menu appears at the bottom of the page (see below)
- Tap SHARE
- Tap the sharing method or channel you want to use in the top row (see example below), or tap any of the actions available in the bottom row to save, copy or print the photos.
- The Save option will save a copy to your Camera Roll.
- The Copy option will allow you to Paste the selected photos into another program.
- The print option is for printing your selected photos on your printer.
Sample iPhone screen for sharing, saving or printing shared photos: