Our new Prints Order screen provides easy access to the functions and the information that you need to order prints with a minimum number of clicks. You can quickly pick the sizes and the quantities of each size, and you can crop, rotate and zoom any print item. You can also see the Best Fit size (if one is available to minimize cropping). You will also be warned if a selected print size is too large given the photo resolution, which could produce a blurry print.
There is also an order summary on the right that gets updated any time you make a change. The summary shows the number of prints of each size, the unit price, and the total cost, as well as pick up options if available.
For a quick and easy way to order prints, follow these steps.
- From the SHOP page, tap or click PRINTS at the top.
- Pick a print size.
- On the description screen, select a photo finish and then click MAKE THIS PRODUCT.
- Choose your photos by clicking the check box on individual photos, or SELECT ALL to choose all the photos in an album. When done, click ADD TO ORDER
- On the Prints Order screen (see below) do either of following.
- Click ADD TO CART on the right to print the size you first selected,
- Review the individual photos in the panel on the left to add additional sizes or quantities, or to crop, zoom in, or remove individual photos (see more details at the links below). Click ADD TO CART once you are finished.
Note: From the Cart, simply click Edit to make changes to your print order including quantities.
See the following articles for more details about ordering prints.
- Selecting photos for prints or other products
- Changing quantities and sizes of prints in your order
- Editing and cropping photos in your prints order
- Print sizes we offer