Creating collage prints is easy and they are available in 4x4, 4x6, 5x7, 8x8 and 8x10 sizes. Just follow these steps
- Mouse over the PRINTS menu and select Collage Prints in the SPECIALTY PRINTS column.
- Then select the size and photo finish you want, and click MAKE THIS PRODUCT. This takes you one of 2 places.
- If you have already selected some photos for your project, you will see the work space where you can place your photos into the collage, or make any of the other changes mentioned below.
- If you haven't selected any photos yet, you will see a screen where you choose them. Open an album and click individual photos from one or more albums, or click SELECT ALL to choose all the photos in an album. Then click ADD TO ORDER. Then you can begin placing photos, or any of the other changes mentioned below.
Tips about creating collage prints
- If you start making collage prints, and don't have time to complete the project, you can save your work and return to work on it later from your PROJECTS page.
- A change to the project size or orientation once you have started may affect your project in the several ways, and the change will take a short while to display the new size.
- Photos and embellishments may be moved or resized
- Page designs may be changed
- Text may no longer fit
- You can move your photos around, resize them, layer them, add text or embellishments, or other design changes. Details on those and other topics follow.