To order prints, follow the steps below.
- When the app home page opens, tap SHOP ALL.
- The PRINTS section of the store opens where all print sizes are displayed. Tap the print size that you want for your photos (you can add different quantities for each photo later).
- Select your photo source at the top (your Phone, or your Snapfish, Instagram, or Facebook account). Learn more about photo sources and selecting photos.
- Select your photos.
a. Tap the check mark box at the top right of a date (or album) to select all photos in that album.
b. To select individual photos, tap the date or album, and then select the check-mark for individual photos.
- When you are done selecting photos, click the check-mark at the top right (see below).
- When the Prints screen opens, you will see the number of prints for each size of print available, the cost per print, and a preview of the photos you've chosen at the bottom.
- Tap the large + sign (see below) to add more photos to the order.
- Tap the paper finish icon (see below) next to the print size you want to change the paper finish to Matte, otherwise Glossy Paper is selected.This setting applies to the entire print order.
- To change the quantity of prints, tap the pencil icon on the upper right of the print size you want. Then tap the + or - buttons to increase or decrease individual photos, using "Next image" and "Previous image" buttons to navigate through your photos. Tap the check mark on the upper right if you change the number of prints.
- In the editing screens, you can also crop or zoom in on individual photos. Use 2 fingers to stretch the image and drag it to display the printed area you want.
Note: You must repeat the last 3 steps to order different print sizes in the same order.
- Items: expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove products by tapping the trash can icon, or Edit items by tapping the pencil icon, if desired. The edit screen allows you to change the number of copies of each print, or to remove prints from the order.
- Enter Shipping Address: click the pencil icon and enter your address
- Shipping Speed: click the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Credit Card: click the pencil icon to enter your credit card information.
- Enter Coupon Code: click the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
- Common questions about ordering in the Android app
- My photos in the Android app, and selecting photos for products