To order prints, follow the steps below.
- When the app home page opens, tap SHOP ALL.
- The PRINTS section of the store opens where all print sizes are displayed. Tap the print size that you want for your photos (you can add different quantities for each photo later).
- Select your photo source at the top (your Phone, or your Snapfish, Instagram, or Facebook account). Learn more about photo sources and selecting photos.
- Select your photos.
- Tap the check mark box at the top right of a date (or album) to select all photos in that album.
- To select individual photos, tap the date or album, and then select the check-mark for individual photos.
- When you are done selecting photos, click the check-mark at the top right (see below).
- When the Prints screen opens, you will see the total number of prints at the top for the size of print you chose and a preview of the photos you've chosen below.
- Tap Quantity and choose a number to add more copies of individual photos to the order.
- Tap ORDER OPTIONS at the bottom to change the paper finish to Matte, otherwise Glossy Paper is selected. Tap DONE when finished. This setting applies to the entire print order.
- Tap REVIEW CROP at the bottom to see where the photo will be cropped.
- Tap Edit below an individual photo to zoom in on the photo and adjust the cropping. Use 2 fingers to stretch the image and drag it to display the printed area you want. Tap DONE when finished.
- When ready, tap ORDER.
- Tap CHECKOUT NOW to review your order and shipping options or tap KEEP SHOPPING to add more prints or different print sizes to your order and repeat the steps above.
- On the Review Order screen, check each entry by clicking the icon on its right:
- Items: expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove products by tapping the trash can icon, or Edit items by tapping the pencil icon, if desired. The edit screen allows you to change the number of copies of each print, or to remove prints from the order.
- Enter Shipping Address: click the pencil icon and enter your address
- Shipping Speed: click the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Credit Card: click the pencil icon to enter your credit card information.
- Enter Coupon Code: click the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
- Tap PLACE ORDER to complete your purchase. You will receive order confirmation in-app and via email.
Note: You can edit your order in the cart by selecting the product and then tapping the pencil icon.
- Common questions about ordering in the Android app
- My photos in the Android app, and selecting photos for products