You can copy, move or delete photos, or set one as the album cover in your photo library among other options by following these steps.
- First, go to MY PHOTOS and find the photo you want to move, copy or delete.
- Hover your mouse over the photo and click the gear icon that appears just below the photo.
- Click Click the icon and select the option you want (shown right):
- Make Album Cover replaces the current photo used for your album cover.
- Move Photo allows you to move photos from one album to another. If you select this option, you'll be prompted to choose an existing album or create a new album for the photos. Select the album, click DONE, and your photo will be moved..
- Copy Photo allows you to copy photos from one album to another. Or you can create a new album in which to keep the copy. Select the album you want the copy put in, and click DONE.
- Delete Photo allows you to remove photos from your albums. If you select this option, you'll be prompted to confirm you want to delete the selected photo.