In the photo details pages of an album you can edit photos using options such as rotate, crop, zoom and pan, or apply filters like black and white and sepia. These edits are independent of any product and project, so you can edit a photo and save different versions of it in your library. Then you can use any of the edited versions for a project.
- Click MY PHOTOS at the top of the page, and open the album that contains the photos you want to edit.
- Hover your mouse over the photo you want to edit, and click the gear icon that appears.
- A menu like shown on the right appears. Click Edit Photo. Your photo appears on the left with an editing menu on the right. Use any of the available options (screen shots of the menu tabs are shown below).
- Enhance: Click the option for Color Correction, Auto Contrast, and Fill Flash, or drag the Brightness or Contrast slider bars to modify the photo.
- Filter: These include black and white, sepia and other tinting options. You can revert back to the original at any time by selecting, Original at the top.
- Rotate: You can rotate the photo 90 degrees right or left at a time.
- Cropping: Select the crop sizes from the aspect ratios provided (4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 4x5.3 and square). If you want to crop in portrait mode, switch to Portrait and then apply the desired crop. At any time, you can click the crop window on the photo and move it around to change the crop area, or zoom in on the photo with the + / - icons that appear above the photo (see details about zooming and panning).
- The option at the bottom is automatically selected to "Save as a copy", to avoid affecting photos that you've already used in other projects, but you can turn off the setting if you want your changes to replace the original photo.
- To save your changes, click DONE EDITING, or you can select "Undo edits" to revert to your original photo. To exit the edit panel without saving changes to your photo, click CANCEL.