There are two ways to select photos for making a product or ordering prints. The steps below start in your library where many other options are available for selected photos, such as sharing, editing, and others. The 2nd method is used to when starting a product from the store (see Selecting and uploading photos while working on a project).
- Start from your photo albums and select the photos you want to use (see example below).
Note: The menu shown above appears on the left when viewed on a large screen. It will appear on the bottom of smaller screens.
- To select a photo, click the check-mark in the lower right corner of the ones you want. When selected, check-marks turn blue in the album and photos stack up at the top of the left side. The number of selected photos shows there in the upper right corner. Selected photos will stay there until you remove them, meaning you can go to other albums (via Back to Album link) to select more photos.
- To quickly view the photos you currently have selected, click the thumbnail in the upper left corner. A small overlay appears showing your selections. To remove an individual photo from your selection, click the X on the photo in the overlay or click "Deselect All" in the overlay. You can also clear all your selections, by clicking the X in the upper left corner of the main display.
- Once you've selected the photos you want, click one of the icons on the left to begin ordering prints or making a product, or click the Options icon at the bottom to Share, Move, Copy, Delete, Download, or Edit Date of the selected photos.
- You'll end up in the builder after selecting or uploading your photos. For books and calendars you will get a screen asking if you want to Autofill the photos but for other products, the photos appear in the menu and you can just drag them to any open photo area.