There are two ways to select photos for making a product, ordering prints or sharing. The first method starts from your library where other options are available for selected photos, whereas the 2nd method is used when you start from the store.
- Start from your photo albums and select the photos you want to use (see example below).
- To select a photo, click the check-mark in the lower right corner of the ones you want. When selected, check-marks turn blue in the album and photos stack up at the top of the left side. The number of selected photos shows there in the upper right corner. Selected photos will stay there until you remove them, meaning you can go to other albums (via BROWSE ALBUMS button) to select more photos.
- To quickly view the photos you currently have selected, click the thumbnail. A small overlay appears showing your selections. To remove an individual photo from your selection, click the X on the photo in the overlay or click "Deselect All" in the overlay. You can also clear all your selections, by clicking the X in the upper left corner of the main display.
- Once you've selected the photos you want, click one of the icons on the left to begin ordering prints or making a product, or click the Options icon at the bottom to Share, Move, Copy, Delete or Download the selected photos.
Note: The menu shown above appears on the left when viewed on a large screen. It will appear on the bottom of smaller screens.
- Starting from the store pages, pick the product you want and view the product description.
- Click the create (or make this product) button.
- Click the Photos icon in the left tool bar of the builder.
- In your albums, select photos by clicking anywhere on the individual photos. Once selected, each check-mark turns blue, as shown above, but in this case you won't see a photo tray or the menu shown above. Continue selecting from other alums if you wish and when ready, click ADD TO PROJECT.