When you select a photo on a page in a calendar, the photo tool bar appears and you are in crop mode (see below).
- To zoom in, move the slider (below the menu) to the right, or click the + option. Once you've zoomed in, drag the photo to the area of the photo you want showing, if zooming has left it out of the photo frame. The photo will crop itself to the size of the frame when you zoom or pan.
- To remove a border from a photo, click the no border icon (see right). This icon is only active if you have added a border to the photo from the new Borders menu in the left menu bar.
- To switch the positions of a photo with another, click the swap icon (see right), then click the second photo. This will switch the positions of the 2 photos without affecting anything else on the page.
- To remove the photo from a page, click the trash can icon. This only removes the selected photo from the page. The same photo may still be in other pages and it is still in the project. See Deleting a photo from a project page for more information.
- To change the stacking order of layered objects on a page, use the paper stack icons (see right). These options allow you to layer photos, text, or embellishments, by bringing a selected item to the top or pushing it to the back of overlapping objects. These options are only active if you have more than one photo or object on the page (icons are grayed out below).
In "crop mode", clicking the first icon in the menu (see right), allows you to enter "move mode", and the border of the photo becomes highlighted (see below). You can do several things to photos, text areas and embellishments in this mode:
- To move a photo, click it and drag it anywhere on the page.
- To resize the photo, grab one of the corner markers, or one of the diamond markers in the middle of each side, to resize the photo frame to any size or rectangular shape you want. The photo within the framed will crop the photo to the dimensions of the resized frame.
- To rotate the photo, grab the circular icon at the bottom of the photo, and move it right or left.
- To return to "crop mode" click the cropping icon on the far left of the menu.