Creating a photo book is quite easy and you have several options on how to do it.
- Start from the photo books page in the SHOP section or the top of most pages. Select the book type, size and design and click Make It. This takes you to our book builder. Add the photos you want to use in your book.
- Start by selecting all the photos you want to use from your photo library pages and then click SELECT A PRODUCT and choose PHOTO BOOKS. Select the book type, size and design you want. Make your book. This takes you to the book builder with the selected photos.
Once you are in the book builder, you can't change the book size, but you can change your book design.
In the book builder you have the option of using Autofill to automatically and quickly place your photos in the book. This is the fastest and easiest way to create a book. You can then move your photos around, reorder pages, etc.
For some quick demos about creating a photo book, see these tutorials:
- Creating and editing a photo book (part 1, editing photos and page layout basics)
- Creating and editing a photo book. (part 2, layouts, designs & backgrounds)
- Creating and editing a photo book. (part 3, adding, deleting and reordering pages)
See these FAQs for more details:
- Using Autofill to add photos to your photo book or calendar
- Use Auto Arrange when manually adding photos to a book or calendar page
- Rearranging photos on photo book pages with Shuffle Gallery
- Changing the layout of book, calendar or other project pages
- Changing the design for specific pages of a book or calendar
- Adding backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project page
- Adding embellishments to your project pages
- Editing a photo on a book page
- Adding borders to photos in your project pages
- Deleting a photo from a project page
- Jumping to a page or the front or back cover in a photo book
- Changing the order of pages in a photo book
- Adding pages to my photo book
- Deleting a page from my photo book
- Viewing the images you've used in your photo book