Creating a calendar is easy. There are two ways to start a personalised calendar.
- Mouse over the CALENDARS link and select the calendar type, design and size. On the details page, verify the size, enter a starting month, and click MAKE THIS CALENDAR. That takes you to our calendar builder. Add photos from your photo collection, devices or other sources such as Facebook, Flickr and Instagram.
- From your photos and albums select all the photos you want to use in your calendar. The selected photos are copied to the well on the left side. Then click SELECT A PRODUCT and choose calendars. Select calendar type (wall or desk), size and design. Then click MAKE THIS CALENDAR. This will take you to our calendar builder with your selected photos.
If you start a calendar, and don't have time to complete it, you can save your work and return to work on it later from the PROJECTS page.
For a quick demo about creating a calendar, see this tutorial:
See these FAQs for more details:
- Placing a photo on a particular calendar date
- Adding text to a particular calendar date
- Importing text or photos for specific calendar dates (wall calendars only)
- Using Autofill to add photos to your photo book or calendar
- Changing the layout of book, calendar or other project pages
- Shuffle your layout to rearrange photos on a book or calendar page
- Changing the design for specific pages of a book or calendar
- Adding backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project pages
- Adding embellishments to your project pages
- Editing a photo on a calendar page or cover
- Adding borders to photos in your project pages
- Deleting a photo from a project page
- Jumping to a page or the cover of your calendar
- Viewing the images you've used in your project