Photo gifts have printing on only one surface, so are quick and easy to design, and once you've made one, you'll know how to make them all. Here's what to do.
- In the SHOP section of the site choose PHOTO GIFTS.
- Thumb through the products, and when you find one you like, click it to see product details. Then click MAKE THIS PRODUCT to continue. Some products like coffee mugs come in multiple sizes, so if you have a choice, select the SIZE you want on the description page before you click the button.
- On the next page, pick the photo (or photos) you want to include and click ADD TO PROJECT. Your workspace will open, showing your photos on the left.
- Drag and drop your photos into the photo slots. If there is only one photo slot, you can change the layout to include more for most products (see next option below).
- Optional for some products:
- Pick a layout. There are many choices for most products including multiple photo layouts.
- Change the size (a few products like mugs).
- Optional for all products:
- Pick a background. You can select a COLOR, TEXTURE, or choose from a COLLECTION. If your photo covers the entire mug then the background color doesn't matter. If your layout has spaces between photos, the background color will show.
- EDIT your photos if you wish. To do this click on the photo you wish to edit, and the editing menu will appear. You can CROP a photo, LAYER photos on top of each other for some products, or DELETE a photo from a photo slot. You can change the size of the photos on some products by dragging the corner of the photo to your desired size. You can also reposition the photos in the layout by dragging the photos from one place to another.
- Add embellishments if you'd like. There are a lot to choose from. When you are placing an embellishment on your canvas note the bright purple lines. These are guides to help you place your embellishments better in your design.
- Finally, you can add text. You can change TEXT COLOR, FONT, SIZE, and ALIGNMENT.
- Now SAVE your project and title it so you can find it later. And make sure to PREVIEW it.
- If you like what you see, select ADD TO CART and you're ready to either check out or continue shopping.
These steps work for mugs, jewelry, phone cases, magnets, totes, T-shirts, mouse pads and lots more.
For details on various gift options, see these articles.
- Shuffle photos on a project
- Change the layout of a project
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project
- Add embellishments to your project
- Add text to your project
- Edit a photo on a project
- Align photos, text, and embellishments on a page or project
- Delete a photo from a project
- View the images you've used in your project