If you do not allow access to your device photos when first opening the app, follow the steps below.
The app requires access to photos on your device. If you are denied access when first opening the app, follow these steps to grant access.
- Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the "Privacy" menu item.
- Tap the "Photos" menu item.
- Find "Snapfish" in the list of apps and tap it.
- Tap the "Read and Write" option to allow photo access by the Snapfish app.
The Snapfish app will now be able to view your device photos so you can create products or upload them to your Snapfish account.