To deliver your order as quickly as possible, we begin creating your products after 1 hour from the time when you place an order. We do allow you to cancel the order within 60 minutes, so you can change your shipping address, shipping method, the product itself, other aspects of the order, or add a coupon code if you forgot to include one during check-out.
Important: You cannot cancel an order if it has been longer than 60 minutes since you placed the order
To cancel an order on the web, follow these steps.
- If you are still on the order receipt page, look at the bottom left of the page under "Need to make changes", and click "Let us know". A timer shows next to the link, to let you know how much time you have left to cancel the order.
- If you are not on the order receipt page, go to your home page and in the "Recent Orders" section at the top of the page, click "View order details" on the right of the order you want to cancel. Alternatively, you can open the order details page for the order from your ORDER HISTORY page.
- On the order details page, you will see the Cancel Order icon. Click it and on the subsequent screen, confirm that you wish to cancel your order. A confirmation will then appear on the order details page to inform you that your order has been successfully cancelled.
To cancel an order from our mobile apps, follow either of these options, which will open a browser page for canceling the order:
- From the order confirmation screen, tap Manage Order on Snapfish and choose Cancel Order.when the order details screen appears.
- From other screens, tap the main menu, choose Order History and then tap the order to see the order details page. Tap the Manage Order on Snapfish link and choose Cancel Order.
The "Cancel order" link appears on the order details for only an hour after submitting an order.
In AU and NZ, the authorization will remain in your card account until it expires naturally and can take between 7-30 days to see this item disappear from your pending transactions, depending on the card type.
Questions and answers about this feature:
How long do I have to can cancel or the order?
You have 60 minutes to decide whether to cancel an order.
Where in the site is the order cancellation option available?
The "Cancel" option only shows on the Order details page for 60 minutes after you submit your order.
- On the web, click your name on the top right of the page, and select Order History. Then click the order number to see the Order details page, where you can choose Cancel Order.
- In the mobile apps, tap the main menu, choose Order History and then tap the order to see the Order details page. Tap the Manage Order on Snapfish link and choose Cancel Order.
What happens if I used a credit or promo code for my order and I need to cancel or change the order?
Any credit, coupon or a promotion code used for a cancelled order can be reused.