Directly printed on high quality glass to make your photos look like rich and vibrant modern pieces of artwork:
- Available in three sizes, 30x45cm, 40x50cm and 50x75cm
- Portrait or landscape
- High touch glass finish
- Digital image is printed directly onto rear of glass surface
- Sealed with glass etch primer for added protection
- Produced on 6mm thick bevel edge toughened safety glass
- Includes ready to hang wall bracket and important hanging instructions.
12 x 18" (30x45cm) 2.8kg
16 x 20" (40x50cm) 4.1kg
20 x 30" (50x75cm) 7.5kg
To find the product in the Shop page:
- Click "Canvas & Home Decor" , and click "Glass Prints".
- The product details page opens listing product information and pricing. Click "MAKE THIS PRODUCT" to begin.
Select your photo
The first screen displays the "Photos menu" on the left where you select a photo for your Glass print.
|We recommend using the following photo resolutions for the photos you use for glass prints:
* We highly recommend to use at least 2953x4429 pixels or higher resolution image for 50 x70cm Glass Print.
- Click "GET PHOTOS" on the left to view your albums.
- Click one or more photos you want and click 'ADD TO PROJECT'. You only need to select one, but you can add more if you can't quite decide which you prefer. Other options include:
- Click the "UPLOAD PHOTOS" button to uploade new photos from your device, or import photos from Facebook, Instagram, or Flickr.
- To remove a photo from your selection, roll your mouse over it and click the "Delete" icon that appears.
Important: If the photos you've selected are too low-resolution for a particular size, a popup alert 'Low resolution' appears. You can order your Glass print as-is, but we cannot guarantee that your Glass print will be of the highest quality. To ensure the best quality, we recommend only using high-resolution photos.
Place your photo
Placing photos manually
On the Photos tab drag a photo to where it says "PHOTO HERE".
Replace your photo
To remove a photo, click a photo. The "Delete" icon that appears.
To place a different photo, select and drag it over the photo that you had already placed onto your Glass print.
Save, undo, and redo
- Click the "Save" icon at the top left to save your Glass print at any time. If you need to leave and finish it later, you'll be able to find it in MY PROJECTS.
- If you make a change and want to reverse it, click "Undo."
- If you decide you need to reapply that change, just click "Redo."
Review your Glass print and add to cart
- Once you've customised your Glass print, click the "REVIEW & BUY" button (top right). Use the magnification slider to zoom in and out to see more detail, and the rotating slider to see it from different angles.
- Click the "BACK TO EDIT" icon to make any changes to the Glass print.
- Ensure the quantity and size of the acrylic are correct.
- Click the "ADD TO CART" button at the top of the page to add the Glass print to your cart.