Make your poster a work of art. We'll help.
- Starting from Snapfish HOME or SHOP, go to PRINTS
- Select the required poster size and click on MAKE THIS PRODUCT.
- Once you’re in the builder pick GET A PHOTO and select the photo(s) you want to use. Select more than one if you want to do a collage layout, and when done, pick ADD TO PRODUCT.
- On the next page, pick the photo (or photos) you want to include and click ADD TO PROJECT. Your workspace will open, showing your photos on the left with the workspace on the right.
- If you are making a poster of a single photo, pick the photo and it will be added to your workspace. If you are making a collage, go to the next step and choose a collage layout before returning to the PHOTO menu to add your other photos.
- Complete any of these options that you want:
- Pick a LAYOUT. There are many choices including multiple photos. Select ALL LAYOUTS to see everything that’s available.
- The maximum number of photos in the layout menu is 16 but you can add even more by dragging more photos to the white space left on your work space. Click Shuffle to rearrange the additional photos into an orderly grid. Click Shuffle again to see another layout.
- If you have more than one photo, select any of them and drag a corner or center point on a side to change the size or shape of a photo. Use the layering tools to move a selected photo to the front or back of overlapping photos. See Editing and cropping photos for standard sized prints and posters for more options. You can undo or redo your actions using the arrows on top left side in the builder.
- Pick a BACKGROUND. You can select a COLOUR , PATTERN, TEXTURE or COLLECTION. Note that if your photo covers the entire poster then the background colour does not make a difference. However, when if you use a layout with white space, or you have a coloured edge/frame, then the background colour will show.
- Add EMBELLISHMENTS. There are many from which to choose. When you are placing an embellishment on your poster note the bright purple lines. These are guides to help you more accurately place the embellishment on your design.
- Add TEXT. You can select a different font, change the size and colour. You can also alter the ALIGNMENT.
- Choose or change the SIZE, you have many choices for size.
- You can also change the ORIENTATION using the icon located at the bottom of the page - just under the poster.
- Now SAVE your project, title it and PREVIEW it.
- If you like what you see, choose the quantity, if you want more than one, and click ADD TO CART.
You'll be taken to your cart where you can check out or continue shopping.
For details on poster options, see these articles.
- Shuffle photos on a project
- Change the layout of a project
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project
- Add embellishments to your project
- Add text to your project
- Align photos, text, and embellishments on a page or project
- Edit a photo on a project
- Delete a photo from a project
- View the images you've used in your project