You can avoid shipping costs and delivery time by picking up your order from your local CVS or Walgreens stores. Products currently available for in store pick up include prints, cards, calendars and posters.
Should you have any questions about how to use the Snapfish website, in terms of uploading, designing your product, photos/albums or placing an order please contact our support team and we will be happy to assist.
If there are any issues with your order, such as defects or print quality, or if your order is not ready on time, please contact the store that you have selected to collect your order from and they will assist accordingly.
- In store pick up is limited to certain products, sizes and print finishes (or paper types for cards)
- Product prices vary among retailers and from mail order
- For prints, in store pick up availability will show on the right side of the prints builder (e.g. below)
- For other products, in store pick up availability will show in the product details page before you start creating the product (e.g. below)
Follow these steps to select a store
- After creating your product, click "Pick Up In Store" just below the product display in your cart (e.g. below)
Note: Choosing options in the builder other than what's available at stores will prevent the store pick up option from appearing in the cart.
- Find a store based on your zip code. In the list of stores you will see the store address, the Estimated pick up time and a map link (see example below).
- Once you've decided on a store, click the PICK UP HERE button for that store.
- After selecting the store, the pick up information will show in your cart. Click the CHECKOUT button and continue through checking out.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details, including the time and date your order should be ready. Please call the store to ensure it is ready before going to pick it up. If you cannot find your confirmation email, please check your promotion, junk or spam folders.