Make your poster a work of art. We'll help.
- Starting from Snapfish HOME or SHOP, go to PRINTS.
- On the Prints page, click Poster Prints.
- On the poster product details page do either of the following steps:
- On the next page, pick the photo (or photos) you want to include and click ADD TO PROJECT. Your workspace will open, showing your photos on the left with the workspace on the right.
- If you are making a poster of a single photo, pick the photo and it will be added to your workspace. If you are making a collage, go to the next step and choose a collage layout before returning to the PHOTO menu to add your other photos.
- Complete any of these options that you want:
- Pick a LAYOUT. There are many choices including multiple photos. Select ALL LAYOUTS to see everything that’s available.
- The maximum number of photos in the layout menu is 16 but you can add even more by dragging more photos to the white space left on your workspace. Click Shuffle to rearrange the additional photos into an orderly grid. Click Shuffle again to see another layout.
- If you have more than one photo, select any of them and drag a corner or centerpoint on a side to change the size or shape of a photo. Use the layering tools to move a selected photo to the front or back of overlapping photos. See Editing and cropping photos for standard sized prints and posters for more options.
- Pick a BACKGROUND. You can select a COLOR, TEXTURE or COLLECTION. Note that if your photo covers the entire canvas then the background color does not make a difference. However, when if you use a layout with white space, or you have a colored edge/frame, then the background color will show.
- Add EMBELLISMENTS. There are many from which to choose. When you are placing an embellishment on your canvas note the bright purple lines. These are guides to help you more accurately place your embellishment your design.
- Add TEXT. You can select a different font, change the size and color. You can also alter the ALIGNMENT.
- Choose FRAME OPTIONS. Framing choices include oak, black, chocolate, white and none.
- Choose or change the SIZE; you have many choices for size - check our online store for latest availability.
- Now SAVE your project and title it and PREVIEW it.
- If you like what you see, choose the quantity, if you want more than one, and click ADD TO CART.
You'll be taken to your cart where you can check out or continue shopping.
For details on poster options, see these articles.
- Shuffle photos on a project
- Change the layout of a project
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project
- Add embellishments to your project
- Add text to your project
- Align photos, text, and embellishments on a page or project
- Edit a photo on a project
- Delete a photo from a project
- View the images you've used in your project