Make your canvas print or wall art project a masterpiece. We'll help.
- Starting from the HOME or SHOP page, go to WALL ART.
- Select your product and then select the SIZE, ORIENTATION and FRAME (if available).
- On the next page, pick the photo (or photos) you want to include and click ADD TO PROJECT. Your workspace will open, showing your photos on the left with the workspace on the right.
- If you are making a canvas of a single photo, pick the photo and it will be added to your canvas. If you are making a collage canvas, go to the next step and choose a collage layout before returning to the PHOTO menu to add your other photos.
- Complete any of these options that you want:
- Pick a LAYOUT. There are many choices including multiple photos. Select ALL LAYOUTS to see everything that’s available.
- Pick a DESIGN, if you wish.
- Pick a BACKGROUND. You can select a COLOUR, TEXTURE, PATTERN or COLLECTION. Note that if your photo covers the entire canvas then the background colour does not make a difference. However, if you use a layout with white space, or you have a coloured edge/frame, then the background colour will show.
- Add EMBELLISHMENTS. There are many from which to choose. When you are placing an embellishment on your canvas note the bright purple lines. These are guides to help you to more accurately place your embellishment to your design.
- Add TEXT. You can select a different font, change the size and colour. You can also alter the ALIGNMENT.
- Choose or change the SIZE; you have many choices for size.
- You can also change the orientation from the button located below the canvas builder.
- Now SAVE your project and title it and PREVIEW it.
- If you like what you see, select ADD TO CART and you’re ready to go.
These steps work for all wall art projects including panels, canvas, acrylic or aluminum prints, and more. For details on various project options, see these articles.