To upload photos, follow these steps.
- When the app home page opens, tap the menu icon on the upper left and then sign into your Snapfish account.
- Tap MY PHOTOS in the center of the screen.
- To upload photos from your mobile device, tap the individual photos you want, or tap the check mark on right of a date to choose all photos for that specific date. Scroll down to select older folders and photos.
- To import photos from Google Photos, Instagram or Facebook, swipe the screen to the left and select your choice from the icon at the top. You'll have to log in before selecting your photos from these sites.
- When you've selected your photos, tap UPLOAD.
- Create or choose an album for the photos you are about to upload.
- Tap New Album for your selected photo(s), enter a new album name and tap OK, or
- Tap an album from those listed to begin the upload.
- A blue status indicater on the bottom right shows uploading progress. Clicking the indicator shows you the progress of individual photos. Uploading can take a few minutes, depending on how many photos you are uploading.
Note: If there is any error during uploading, the status indicater shows an exclamation mark (see right). Click the indicator to see how manyphotos failed to upload and click View Failed Uploads to see why. Usually upload failures happen when there is a network interuption, and clicking the RETRY UPLOAD button will attempt to upload the photos again.
When uploading is done, you'll see links at the bottom of the indicator screen where you can create gifts, upload or share your photos as shown below.
Common questions about uploading photos to your account
How can I upload my photos to a specific album?
Select photos and tap "Upload". Pick the album you want or create a new one.
Why do all my photos appear automatically? Why can't I choose which photos?
Your device's photos are automatically displayed in the app, but you can choose which ones to upload to your account, or use in ordering a product.
What resolution are my photos uploaded in?
Photos are not high resolution, but are adequate for the products currently offered in the app.
Why do I get an error when uploading photos on your mobile app?
An uploading error can occur when uploading a large quantity of images. We recommend that you try uploading smaller batches such as 50-100 images at a time. Also, the upload process will stall if the app is closed during the upload process or if you have a network interuption during uploading.