Our new Prints Order screen provides easy access to the functions and the information that you need to order prints with a minimum number of clicks. You can quickly pick the sizes and the quantities of each size, and you can crop, rotate and zoom any print item. You can also see the Best Fit print size (to minimize cropping) and see which sizes are available for store pick-up. You will also be warned if a selected print size is too large given the photo resolution, which could produce a blurry print.
An order summary section shows on the right that updates any time you make a change. The summary shows the number of prints of each size, the print finish, the unit price, and total cost, as well as pick up options if available.
Warning: For print projects, we recommend you include no more than 2000 unique images at a time. If you want more than 2000 unique images printed, please order them in batches. See details.
For a quick and easy way to order prints, follow these steps.
- From most pages click PRINTS at the top or hover your mouse over the PRINTS link and click one of the print sizes. If you want to order multiple sizes of some photos, choose the size that you want for most of your prints. You can order other sizes of prints later in these steps
- On the description screen, select a photo finish and then click MAKE THIS PRODUCT.
- Choose your photos by clicking the check box on individual photos, or SELECT ALL to choose all the photos in an album. When done, click ADD TO ORDER.
- On the left of the Prints Order screen review each photo (see below). Scroll down to see each print and make sure to check for unwanted cropping. If heads or other important details are not showing, try either of the following to avoid cropping:
- Choose another print size. Many digital cameras default to True Digital size, which translates to a 4 x 5.3 print without any cropping. Note: Most print sizes require cropping, except for those marked BEST FIT. Learn about Best Fit and True Digital prints.
- Click Edit (below the photo), and then drag the photo up or down, left or right, to include the important details. If you don't have enough room, try zooming in slightly (discussed below) and reposition the print area again.
- The following options are available on the Prints Order screen (see below):
- To order multiple prints of all your selected photos, expand the Quick Order menu and enter the number of multiples you want in one or more print size.
For individual photos:
- Add additional print sizes or quantities by entering or increasing the number in the size boxes to the right of the photo. Click "View larger sizes" to see the poster-sizes available.
Note: When you add another print size, a separate view of the print appears, and unless it is flagged as BEST PRINT, it will be cropped to fit the new size.
- Click "Edit" below any photo to crop, enhance, add a filter, or rotate that photo.
- Click "Remove" below a photo to remove the photo size from the order.
Note: From the Cart, simply click Edit to make changes to your print order including quantities.
See the following articles for more details about ordering prints.
- Selecting photos for prints or other products
- Recommended limit of unique images in a project
- Changing quantities and sizes of prints in your order
- Editing and cropping photos for prints
- Best Fit print size for True Digital prints with no cropping
- Express Prints: the quickest way to order prints
- Why is my order cropped?
- Print sizes we offer