Our new Prints Order screen provides easy access to the functions and the information that you need to order prints with a minimum number of clicks. You can quickly pick the sizes and the quantities of each size, and you can crop, rotate and zoom any print item. You can also see the Best Fit size (if one is available to minimize cropping), and see which sizes are available for store pick-up. You will also be warned if a selected print size is too large given the photo resolution, which could produce a blurry print.
There is also an order summary that gets updated any time you make a change. The summary shows the number of prints of each size, the unit price, and the total cost, as well as pick up options if available.
For a quick and easy way to order prints, follow these steps.
- From the SHOP page, tap or click PRINTS at the top.
- Pick a print size. If you want to order multiple sizes of some photos, choose the size that you want for most of your prints. You can other additional sizes of prints later.
- On the description screen, select a photo finish and then click MAKE THIS PRODUCT.
- Choose your photos by clicking the check box on individual photos, or SELECT ALL to choose all the photos in an album. When done, click ADD TO ORDER.
- On the left of the Prints Order screen review each photo (see below). Scroll down to see each print and make sure to check for unwanted cropping. If heads or other important details are cut off, click Crop (below the photo), and then drag the photo up or down, left or right, to include the important details. If you don't have enough room, try zooming in slightly (discussed below) and reposition the print area again. Note: Most print sizes require cropping, except for those marked BEST FIT.
- The following options are available on the Prints Order screen:
- To order multiple prints of all your selected photos, expand the Quick Order menu and enter the number of multiples you want in one or more print size
For individual photos:
- Add additional print sizes or quantities by entering or increasing the number in the size boxes to the right of the photo. When you add another print size, a separate view of the print appears, as it will be cropped in the new size.
- To zoom in, click Crop and use the slider bar above the photo to magnify the image, and then drag the photo to the area you want printed.
- Remove individual photos from the order.
Note: Once in the Cart, simply click Edit to make changes to your print order including quantities.
See the following articles for more details about ordering prints.
- Selecting photos for prints or other products
- Changing quantities and sizes of prints in your order
- Editing and cropping photos for prints
- Print sizes we offer