Make your canvas print a work of art. We'll help.
- Starting from Snapfish HOME or SHOP, go to CANVAS + DÉCOR.
- Select your product and then select the SIZE, ORIENTATION and FRAME.
- On the next page, pick the photo (or photos) you want to include and click ADD TO PROJECT. Your workspace will open, showing your photos on the left with the workspace on the right.
- If you are making a canvas of a single photo, pick the photo and it will be added to your canvas. If you are making a collage canvas, go to the next step and choose a collage layout before returning to the PHOTO menu to add your other photos.
- Complete any of these options that you want:
- Pick a LAYOUT. There are many choices including multiple photos. Select ALL LAYOUTS to see everything that’s available.
- Pick a BACKGROUND. You can select a COLOR, TEXTURE or COLLECTION. Note that if your photo covers the entire canvas then the background color does not make a difference. However, when if you use a layout with white space, or you have a colored edge/frame, then the background color will show.
- Add EMBELLISMENTS. There are many from which to choose. When you are placing an embellishment on your canvas note the bright purple lines. These are guides to help you more accurately place your embellishment your design.
- Add TEXT. You can select a different font, change the size and color. You can also alter the ALIGNMENT.
- Choose FRAME OPTIONS. Framing choices include oak, black, chocolate, white and none.
- Choose or change the SIZE; you have many choices for size - anything from 8x8 to 20x24.
- Now SAVE your project and title it and PREVIEW it.
- If you like what you see, select ADD TO CART and you’re ready to go.
These steps work for all home décor projects including panels, canvas, acrylic or aluminum prints, blankets, pillows and more. For details on various project options, see these articles.