We're always working behind the scenes to make Snapfish a fresher, better, and more fun experience for you. If you haven't noticed yet, we're kind of obsessed with creating a beautiful and simple way for you to turn your photos into prints, books, cards, and gifts, and we love seeing what you make! Discover how creative you can be with easy-to-use tools that give you the freedom to design, even on the go.
Here's a short list of some things we're pretty excited about:
- Our new site is responsive, which means it responds to your needs and the device (smart phone, tablet, desktop) you're using to make sure you have the best experience possible.
- Importing photos from your Instagram feed
- Thousands of embellishments you can place onto any product (Hey calendars, we're looking at you!)
- Free-form design options that give you creative control
- The ability to jump from device to device: Start or finish many products on your mobile, tablet, or PC
- Brand new native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows
If you're familiar with our classic site, you'll probably have questions about how everything works with Snapfish now that we've made some changes. No problem. We have the answers to your most commonly asked questions right here:
Can I use my credits from the classic site?
Yes. If you would like to see what credits are currently in your account, visit the CREDITS page in YOUR ACCOUNT.
Where are my projects?
Your new projects, and many from the classic site are available on the MY PROJECTS page. Older projects copied from the classic site have names that start with "Classic".
Can I upload my photos via email?
Email upload is not available on the New Snapfish. For your photos on your phone or tablet, it is easiest to upload them using one of our native mobile apps or the Snapfish site on your mobile device or computer.
Can I upload with PictureMover?
Sorry, PictureMover is not available. For your photos on your phone or tablet, it is easiest to upload them using one of our native mobile apps or the Snapfish site on your mobile device or computer.
Where are my orders?
You can see orders you place on our new site on the Order History page. Your old orders from the classic site are no longer available.
Where are my group room?
We retired group rooms when we retired our classic site, so they're not available on our new site. But you can use photo sharing, which includes fun features such as likes and comments, and we plan to offer project sharing (later this year, we hope).