We offer many deals and sales on items throughout the year, and most of them require a promo code. Below are some general tips about using promo codes.
- It's a good idea to jot the promo code down when you see it, or save it to your clipboard so you don't have to go looking for it during check out.
- Most promo codes can’t be used with others. See details in the DEALS page (link is on upper right of your home page in red text) or the email that you received about the offer.
- Shipping is not normally included. Sometimes, we’ll surprise you with offers that include shipping too.
- Most promo codes apply to mail orders only.
- Promo codes may be available or restricted to purchases on the web site, or in our mobile apps, or both.
To use your promo code:
- Create the product or print order associated with the offer and add it to your cart.
- Click the cart icon.
- Near the bottom of your cart page, enter the code in the Promo Code box, like shown below. Make sure to use the exact spelling of the code, or it will not work.
Note: currency units shown in the images below may vary depending on the Snapfish country you are ordering from.
- Tap or click APPLY to see the new discounted price (see below).
- Optional: You may click the Remove link (shown above) if you choose to use a different promo code, or a credit for the product.