If you are unhappy with your order due to a defect, damage or a quality issue, please take a picture of the issue and upload it to your Snapfish account to a new album called Order Problem and contact us. The photo will allow us to confirm the issue and solve your problem faster. We'll either recreate your order or provide a credit or refund to make sure that you love your custom-made product. In some cases, we may ask that you return the defective order prior to receiving credits or refunds.
Note: For prompt delivery, we begin making your product as soon as you place it. Once your order is placed, we are unable to immediately reverse the charge to your account. Depending on your financial institution, refunds will appear in your account within 3-7 business days.
If you need a replacement for your order or would like a refund, please review the following:
- Grab the Order ID. This will be in the order history of your account and in your order confirmation page and email.
- Contact us. We may ask you to describe or upload a photo of the error. This will help us quickly correct things.
- If you'd like, we will immediately recreate and resend your order at no additional cost to you.
In the rare case that we are unable to recreate the order for you, we will issue a merchandise credit. Your original order is saved in your Projects.
- If you are recreating the order, be sure to add your replacement order to your cart.
- If you are requesting a refund on a damaged or defective product that we already shipped to you, we may request a return before we can begin the refund process.
Since Pick-Up In-Store orders are completed at the retail location, we are unable to directly refund or exchange your order online. Please visit or call the retail location to return or replace your store order.
Common Questions about Replacements and Refunds
How do I send back returned items?
Please contact us for details. Return information will vary according to product.
How soon should I expect to see a credit from Snapfish?
Once a refund has been credited to your account we'll send you an email notification. You will see your refund credit within 3-7 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Can I cancel an order I've placed but haven't received?
You have up to one hour to cancel the order yourself, otherwise you need to contact us. It is sometimes possible for us to cancel an order but generally speaking, once an order is in the production line it will still be produced and shipped.