To upload photos, follow these steps.
- When the app home page opens, tap MY PHOTOS.
- To upload photos from your phone, tap the individual photos you want, or tap the check mark on right of a date to choose all photos for that specific date. Scroll down to select older folders and photos.
- To import photos from Google Photos, Instagram or Facebook, swipe the screen to the left and select your choice from the icon at the top. You'll have to log in before selecting your photos from these sites the first time.
- Tap New Album for your selected photo(s), enter a new album name and tap OK, or
- Tap an album from those listed to begin the upload.
A blue status bar will indicate the progress of your upload. Uploading can take a few minutes, depending on how many photos you are uploading.
When uploading is done, you'll see links at the bottom where you can create gifts, upload or share your photos.
Common questions about uploading photos to your account
How can I upload my photos to a specific album?
Select photos and tap "Upload". Pick the album you want or create a new one.
Why do all my photos appear automatically? Why can't I choose which photos?
Your phones photos are automatically displayed in the app, but you can choose which ones to upload to your account, or use in ordering a product.
What resolution are my photos uploaded in?
Photos are not high resolution, but are adequate for the products currently offered in the app.
Why do I get an error when uploading photos on your mobile app?
An uploading error can occur when uploading a large quantity of images. We recommend that you try uploading smaller batches such as 50-100 images at a time.