To order prints, follow the steps below.
- When the app home page opens, tap SHOP ALL.
- The PRINTS section of the store opens by default where all print sizes are displayed. Tap the print size that you want for all or most of your photos (you can add other sizes or different quantities for each photo later.
- Your prints will have a Glossy Paper finish by default. To change that, tap PAPER FINISH at bottom of screen, select Matt and tap DONE. The paper finish you choose applies to all prints in your order.
- Optional: Swipe down to view or change the print quantity, print size and cropping of individual prints in your order.
- Tap "ORDER" to add the prints to your cart.
- Tap CHECKOUT NOW to review your order and shipping options.
- On the Review Order screen, check each entry by clicking the icon on its right:
- Items: expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove or Edit items, if desired.
- Shipping Speed: click the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Ship To: click the pencil icon and enter the shipping address
- Enter Payment Method: click the pencil icon to enter your credit card or PayPal information.
- Enter Coupon Code: click the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
- Tap PLACE ORDER to complete your purchase. You will receive order confirmation in-app and via email.
Tip: Many customers find it easier to select photos before choosing a product, especially if they have just uploaded photos. When you select photos, you will see several options at the bottom of your library screen. Just click SHOP, select a print size, and continue at step 4 above.